12/08/2019

no things.

hey, it's been a long time, right? how are you? btw i have to tell you guys something. um, i'm just here because i need to let out some things in my head, it's been tough for me and i seem can't bear with those all, so yeah... lol i hate myself for always be overact with every little things, so here i am with sudden confide, hope you guys didn't mind with this impudent me.

these past months has been so stressful for me, drama with family, college business, and so on. i can't kept up with those, so i took a break from society. it's nice to get out from society, it's help to reduced these anxiety and all negativity in me. tbh i kinda feel sick with society and relationship with people around me, even with my closest one. i dunno, i just been fed up with it and i guess i have enough, so yeah... why not? i'm doing this for myself anyway, because right now, there is no important things in world beside my family and my own self. i know it's rude for me whenever someone texted me or tried to called me just to asked me about my doing and blablabla, it's really nice of them to think about me eventho just a little, i really appreciate it, but back to what i said, i need to do this, it's part of self love things for me.

i just need time to be alone. like... just alone in my room, focus on things that i should have caught, fixing my mind and mood, relax watching movies and listening to slow songs, well... something like that. my minds are full of negativeness and i wanna get rid those first without bother.

i'm sorry for those who's tried to reach me and haven't got reply or anything yet from me, hope you guys can understand. i'm not avoiding, got it? it's just a temporarily goodbye from me with you guys, with society. and please kindly don't ask me anything because i'm tired to explain everything. i have been struggle with life, so better don't. just wait for me to comeback and i promise... once i feel well and have enough some positive energy (again) i will contact you guys.

it's been a long time since last time i have conversation with friends and i missed them a lot, but i feel more comfortable like this. just alone without someone, just with myself trying to solve my own life puzzle. also sorry for being so selfish, but since no one love me more than i love myself, i know that what i already did were right for seclude myself from society.

UWAAAA I NEED VACATION OR I NEED MY PEACEFUL LIFE BACK OR SHOULD I GOING SOMEWHERE QUIET AND LIVING ALONE THERE LOL THAT'S MY BUCKET FUTURE WISH PLANS THO.

goodbye for now and see you, guys! hopefully soon. thank you for spend your time to read these boring post! also thank you for people who's never tired of me, you guys sure are the best! literally the best one outta world lol. gosh, i'm so grateful and tons of loves from me. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment